IIPS (Pty) Ltd Security will provide well trained guards for one or more of the following purposes:
- To guard entrances and screen guests/employees
- To monitor clients’ premises with video surveillance equipment
- To protect clients’ assets, employees and guests
- To deter crime with visual presence
- To organize response in the case of fire, evacuation, or other emergency
- To respond to customer and employee health emergencies and accidents
- To eject unwanted customers or trespassers
- To liaison with police and city emergency responders
In addition, the principals of the firm will offer the following:
- Security audits and recommendations for security plans
- Referrals to providers of security technology (camera systems, etc.)
All guards will be certified for security work. Whenever possible, the same guards will be sent consistently to the same clients. However, substitutes will be necessary from time to time and the business will ensure that detailed data about the job is transmitted to substitute guards on those occasions.
IIPS (Pty) Ltd Security will build trust with clients as a partner, rather than simply in the specific guard or guards they grow comfortable with. Guards will keep in constant communication with their team via portable two-way radios and with the IIPS (Pty) Ltd office, as necessary through mobile phones.
IIPS (Pty) Ltd will be within reach by phone to the client wherever they work. Guards who encounter criminal activity will alert the authorities immediately rather than going through a communications centre.
Guards will either be stationed at desks or patrol on foot at all facilities. Generally clients must provide vehicles if their jobs require vehicle patrol (i.e., a facility with several buildings), but this will not be a focus of IIPS (Pty) Ltd Security. IIPS (Pty) Ltd will only cater for a patrol vehicle upon client specification, negotiated within the terms of services and contract signed for minimum a 2 year period.
We offer and supply free security, transport and protection to all woman and children who are abused, assaulted, raped and/or harmed in anyway, ensuring that justice being done without being further abused or intimidated by the accused, so that the law can be enforced in a proper manner.
Our suppliers are our business partners and together they assist us in achieving those standards we have set for ourselves and most importantly, delivering to you, the client.
Commercial & Industrial
- Close Circuit Television (CCTV) – Analogue and IP
- Access Control (Conventional and Biometric)
- Gate and Garage Automation
- Roll Up Doors (Industrial and Retail)
- Vehicle Barriers and Robot Lights
- Alarm Systems
- Electric Fences (Wall-top and Free-standing)
- Building Maintenance Systems
- Gate and Garage Automation
- Electrical Fencing
- Alarm Systems
- UPS Systems and Generators
- Intercom Systems
- Health & Safety
IIPS (Pty) Ltd is committed to the health and safety of all our employees, subcontractors and customers, and to ensure we do not influence the community negatively. We also adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to environmental awareness. Our goal is to ensure that our employees at all levels adopt a safety culture and promote a risk-free environment.
In addition, we are committed to managing health and safety in a manner that conforms to all applicable legislation, other requirements, standards and procedures applicable to occupational health and safety. We will identify, evaluate and control health and safety risks that could result in injury to employees, damage our assets and endanger communities around us.
Our employees are primarily responsible for their own health and safety. They are duty-bound to respect all the company’s rules and procedures. Employees have collective responsibility for health in the workplace. They must constantly be aware of themselves and those around them. Any concern must immediately be highlighted, and an environment conductive to open and honest dialogue must be guaranteed. In particular, managers must ensure that no decisions is ever made that could be detrimental to employees’ health or safety.
We will ensure continues improvement through the setting and review of our health and safety objectives and targets. We will review this policy as the need arise to ensure relevance and applicability, and also report occupational health and safety changes to all relevant stakeholders.
Event and Specialised Security Services
Isoka includes a force of approximately 400 (four hundred) fully trained bodyguards, who are not only trained in self defense and crowd control techniques, but who have completed various courses in advance driving techniques. All the bodyguards within the organization are professionally trained and have vast experience in the type of service we are able to offer in. They are currently all employed in various law protection agencies and are task force trained as well as fully trained VIP protection services.
Event security has the same risks as other security, but there is limited time for security audits and situations change fast, making this a higher stress business that requires better trained guards. Events tend to happen in the evenings with weekday nights for corporate events and weekend nights for private events. Hence our event venues or clients require more specialised services and IIPS (Pty) Ltd have been in this field of security for many years.
The bodyguards within the IIPS (Pty) Ltd organization, have in the past looked after various VIP’s and top dignitaries including numerous and popular International performers and entertainers.
- We have extensive experience in the protection and transport of money and diverse assets, for and on behalf of various companies against hijacking and robberies.
- The said monies and/or assets are transported in private motor vehicles using deceptive techniques as well as advanced driving techniques.
- We supply armed officers and bouncers to casino’s and nightclubs in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
- We also run one of the most successful and most sufficient Anti-Hijacking and surveillance units with state of the art equipment and personnel.
- We supply fully trained and registered patrol dogs, which have been trained in crowd control, criminal work and explosives.
- Honour our commitments as part of our lifestyle and recognize the importance of being trustworthy and reliable to those that we associate with.
- Profoundly superior service delivery to all that we service and a healthy relationship with all that engage with us.